How to Get Princess's Pink Look
Here is a step by step guide on how to recreate Princess Love's amazing Valentine Pink Eyeshadow Look!
Here is everything you will need:
1. The Sweetheart Palette
2. Glowed Highlighter Palette
3. ROUGE Liquid Matter Lipstick
4. CREME Liquid Matte Lipstick
5. The LOVE Lashes
6. BABY DOLL Hydration Lip Gloss
When doing this look, you should already have on your foundation and concealer.
Here are the steps:
- First, you apply the ROUGE Liquid Matte Lipstick in the creases of the eyelid (yes you can use the ROUGE lipstick as a base for your eyeshadow).
- Second, you apply the "Pink Melody" shade on your eyelid. Pink Melody is the shade on the top left corner.
- Thirdly, you apply the "Pink Melody" shade as a blush and brush lightly your cheeks.
- Fourth, you apply the purple duo chrome highlight from the "Glowed Palette" (top right shade) in the corners of your eyes as well as on your cheeks for highlight.
- Next, you apply the CREME Matte Lipstick on your lips.
- Last, you apply the BABY DOLL Lip Gloss to your lips.
Now you have completed the look!